We are really excited to welcome you to Leeds in autumn!
We know that starting university is an exciting time but we also understand that you may have lots of questions about how to best prepare for your studies with us. To make the process easier, the International Office will be hosting a series of Pre-Departure Events to help you make the transition to study with us as smooth as possible.
This began with the the Global Pre-Departure Briefing held on the 19th July and will be followed by a series of Q&A sessions. We would encourage everyone to watch the recording of the Global Pre-Departure Briefing before you join the Q&A session relevant to you. Please register for the events in advance.
- 19th July, Global Pre-Departure Briefing
- 26th July, Global Pre-Departure Q&A
- 29th July, Southeast Asia Q&A
- 3rd August, South Asia Q&A
- 9th August, Japan Q&A
- 9th August, International Foundation Year Q&A
- 10th August, Hong Kong Q&A
- 15th August, Southeast Asia Q&A
- 17th August, Latin America Q&A